For such demanding, high use areas, the selection of suitably robust materials that will offer a long service life is crucial. To this end we offer the following standard options on all of our installations:
- Trespa SGL, post-formed laminate & Waterfall worktops.
- Solid glue and dowel constructed cabinets for base & wall units, including drawer & tray units in P2 Furniture Grade MFC.
- All drawer runners are heavy-duty with soft-close mechanism.
- Robust 270 degree exposed knuckle hinges to ensure long service life.
- Solid plinth sub-frames with height adjustable feet, providing a strong and stable base.
- All door & drawer fronts faced with hard wearing High Pressure Laminate, edged in 2mm ABS high-impact edging. Solid stainless steel ‘D’ handles offered in various sizes.
- Stainless steel sinks to BS1244, pre-installed and factory sealed into worktops. Belfast sinks with stainless steel support frames.
- Cabinetry allowing full integration with M&E systems.