For such demanding, high-use school furniture areas, the selection of suitably robust materials that will offer a long service life is crucial. We believe that all FF&E and classroom furniture options should be designed to last which is why our Classrooms Furniture Sinks are perfect for you. To this end we offer the following standard options on all of our installations:
- Trespa SGL, Waterfall & post-formed laminate worktops.
- Solid glue and dowel constructed cabinets for base & wall units, including drawer & tray units in P2 Furniture Grade MFC.
- All drawer runners are heavy-duty with a soft-close mechanism.
- Robust 270-degree exposed knuckle hinges to ensure long service life.
- Solid plinth sub-frames with height-adjustable feet, providing a strong and stable base.
- All door & drawer fronts are faced with hard-wearing high-pressure laminate, edged in 2mm ABS high-impact edging. Solid stainless steel ‘D’ handles are offered in various sizes.
- Stainless steel sinks to BS1244, pre-installed and factory sealed into worktops. Belfast sinks with stainless steel support frames.
- The Classroom Sink Cabinetry allows full integration with M&E systems.