Great care should be taken when it comes to designing school science lab furniture to ensure the end result is a safe working environment for students and teachers. With STEM subjects on the rise in schools, it’s important to guarantee classrooms are designed to be very high-quality, including the lab furniture, to create an inspiring and engaging space for students to learn and do practical work.
Using only the most appropriate materials and fittings for such a demanding environment, Benchmark offers complete FF&E solutions including complete science laboratory/classroom fit-outs or prep room packages.
- Worktops in highly durable and chemical resistant Trespa Top Lab SGL or Velstone solid surfacing.
- Built-in power and data points with service voids and spines to suit layout.
- Sinks, gas and/or water taps, waste kits to suit and other appliances.
- Height-adjustable units to meet DDA requirements.
- Classrooms equipped in zones or pod arrangements to allow efficient group activity.
- Bespoke, designed solutions available to cater for different teaching styles and pupil needs.
- Fume cupboards and docking points.